Vegan Sweet Potato Salad.
You can cook Vegan Sweet Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Sweet Potato Salad
- It’s of large sweet potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare of red onion sliced.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of ripe avocados, cubed.
- You need of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of honey or sugar.
- You need of Sriracha hot sauce.
Vegan Sweet Potato Salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 f. Line a baking sheet with foil..
- Toss sweet potato cubes with oil and season liberally with salt. Spread in a single layer on baking tray and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Turn the potatoes and add the red onions and bake until the potatoes are cooked through and the onions are soft.
- In a bowl, mix vinegar, honey (or sugar), and sriracha to taste..
- Combine roasted potatoes and onions with avocado and mix with dressing.
recipe by misssarahkaye1213 @cookpad