Rum Raisin and Walnut Pound Cake.
You can cook Rum Raisin and Walnut Pound Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Rum Raisin and Walnut Pound Cake
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of Almond flour.
- You need 3 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 120 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 90 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of Egg (medium size).
- You need 50 grams of Raisins (Mixed is fine).
- You need 50 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 30 ml of Rum.
- You need 1 dash of Jam (I used apricot).
Rum Raisin and Walnut Pound Cake instructions
- Immerse the raisins in hot water beforehand, then soak them in rum. Toast the walnuts for 3-5 minutes at 180°C..
- Bring the butter and eggs to room temperature. Line the cake tin with parchment paper. Sift the flour and preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Cream the butter well using a hand mixer. Add the sugar in batches and mix well..
- Add the egg a little at a time so it doesn't separate, then add the almond flour, walnuts and raisins in that order..
- Sift the flour once more into the mixture, and fold it in with a spatula..
- Pour the batter into the tin, and make the middle part sink a little..
- Bake for 35 minutes at 170°C and then for 10 minutes at 160°C..
- Remove it from the tin and spread the jam on the surface. Cover it tightly with aluminium foil, and put it in the fridge. I leave it for 3 days. It becomes really moist and tasty….
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad