White Cupcakes with Chocolate Centers and Chocolate Glaze Icing. This thin chocolate glaze is the perfect icing for a quick cake, doughnut, or dessert topping. This recipe will make enough chocolate glaze to drizzle over a loaf cake or Bundt cake, and it is easily doubled. If you are looking for a thin chocolate icing or glaze that will become firm, not sticky, this is.
Bake until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Finely chop chocolate and place in a bowl set over a pan of hot water. In a bowl, beat butter with sugar until creamy. You can cook White Cupcakes with Chocolate Centers and Chocolate Glaze Icing using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of White Cupcakes with Chocolate Centers and Chocolate Glaze Icing
- You need of cooked and cooled white vanilla cupcakes, homemade, boxed or store bought. I used my white butter cake recipe on my profile and made cupcakes with it..
- You need of FOR FILLING.
- It’s of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s of boiing water, plus additional if needed.
- You need of butter at room temperature.
- It’s of comfectioners sugar,plus additional if needed.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of FOR CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- You need of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of light corn syrup.
Sift powdered sugar and cocoa over it and beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Spread icing on cupcakes and serve garnished with sugar pearls. These white chocolate cupcakes are super light and airy and loaded with white chocolate taste. You could eat them also without frosting (Mario did this) Start again with melting the white chocolate and let it cool to room temperature.
White Cupcakes with Chocolate Centers and Chocolate Glaze Icing instructions
- PREPARE FILLING.
- Place the cocoa powder in a large bowl, pour the boiling water over it and with a wooden sppon or rubber spatula stir until the cocoa comes together in a soft mass.Add the butter and beat with an electric mixer on low speed about 30 seconds until well combined. Add the confectioners sugar and vanilla and best on low until the sugar is incorporated, then beat on high about 2 to 3 minutes until the filling is light and fluffy. If needed add more boiling water 1teaspoon at a time if it is to thick.If its to thin add confectioners sugar 1Tablespoon at a time until filling is to your liking..
- PREPARE CUPCAKES FOR FILLING.
- With a small sharp knife cut a circle from the top of the cupcake, cut the removed cake plug in half saving the top half to cover the filling. I crumbled the bottom halfs and used as a garnish on top of the glaze..
- Fill cupcakes with filling, either by piping in or using a small spoon, cover exposed filling with reserved cake top. Set aside and make glaze..
- MAKE CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine all chocolate glaze ingredents. Cook on high 60 to 90 secondsdepending on your microwave. Stir until smooth..
- Top the cupcakes with a thin layer of glaze decorate with reserved cake crumbs from plug while glaze is wet so they stick..
Delicious in their simplicity: our chocolate cupcake recipe with chocolate buttercream icing are a DIVIDE among prepared cups and bake until a cake tester inserted into centre of a chocolate Gradually beat in icing sugar and cocoa on low, scraping bottom and sides of bowl until just combined. Moist carrot cupcakes with a cream cheese and white chocolate frosting. Today I topped the chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate frosting. A new frosting recipe around these parts. And I know you will just LOVE it!