Mini Milky Swiss Roll.
You can have Mini Milky Swiss Roll using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Milky Swiss Roll
- It’s 2 of Egg whites.
- You need 20 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 24 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
- Prepare of Milky cream filling.
- You need 100 ml of Double cream.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Skim milk.
- Prepare 1 of few drops Vanilla extract.
Mini Milky Swiss Roll step by step
- Follow Steps 1-9 and 11 for the cake from. Use an 18 x 18 cm square pan. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149235-pure-white-roll-cake.
- Combine the condensed milk, skim milk powder, and vanilla essence and mix well..
- Add the condensed milk and whip until firm peaks form. (At the soft peaks stage, if you switch from using an electric mixer to a hand mixer, you shouldn't have a problem with over-mixing)..
- Spread the cream over the chilled cake as seen in the picture. From the bottom to the top: Bottom 2 cm should be spread thinly. The next 5-8 cm should be spread quite thickly. From there until the top part of the picture, gradually reduce the thickness of the cream until the last 2 cm is very thin. When rolling, you will roll from the bottom up..
- Roll the cake very tightly (take care that the cream doesn't ooze out). Wrap with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour. Cut off each of the ends..
- If some of the browned cake remains visible, peel it off little by little by pressing a tissue against it and pulling it off..
- Even though it's a small cake, it's worth the wait..