[Easy] Mini Strawberry Tarts with Soy Milk Custard.
You can cook [Easy] Mini Strawberry Tarts with Soy Milk Custard using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of [Easy] Mini Strawberry Tarts with Soy Milk Custard
- Prepare of Tart Crust.
- It’s 130 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 65 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 45 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Soy Milk Custard.
- Prepare 150 ml of Soy milk (or milk).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar (if using milk, add more sugar).
- Prepare 1 of Fruit, such as strawberries.
[Easy] Mini Strawberry Tarts with Soy Milk Custard step by step
-  Soften the butter. Transfer to a bowl and mix well. Add the sugar in 2-3 batches, and cream together until while and fluffy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154851-strawberry-tart.
- Add a dash of salt, then add the egg in 2-3 batches..
- Sift the flour, then add to the mixture and mix in gently with cutting motions. It's okay if the mixture becomes dry and flaky at this stage..
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap or in a vinyl bag. Chill in the refrigerator until moist (about 1-2 hours)..
- Divide the chilled dough into 7 portions. Roll out each portion so that the surface area is about twice as large as the tart molds. They should be able 2-3 mm thick. Firmly line the molds with the dough and cut off any excess..
- Poke the bottom of the crusts with a fork to prevent them from puffing up in the oven. Bake at 180°C for about 20 minutes..
- Presentation: Before eating, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Be sure to pat the fruit dry before sprinkling, otherwise it will just dissolve..
-  For the custard, beat together the eggs and sugar in a heatproof bowl until white. Add the flour, then add the soy milk (lukewarm) a little at a time, mixing as you go. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147721-soy-milk-egg-tart-baked-in-a-low-cal-crust.
- Lightly wrap with plastic wrap and heat for a minute at a time in the microwave four times (total of four minutes). When heating, take out after every minute and stir well. After about 3-3 1/2 minutes, the custard will suddenly become thick, so be careful not to overheat!.
- Once the tart crusts and custard have cooled down, transfer the custard into the tart crusts. Drain and pat dry the washed fruit and top your tarts with it..