Eggless Chocolate date and walnut cake.
You can cook Eggless Chocolate date and walnut cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate date and walnut cake
- It’s of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Sugar (powdered).
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
- It’s of Curd.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Olive oil or any oil.
- Prepare of Walnuts and dates- some small chopped.
Eggless Chocolate date and walnut cake step by step
- Sieve all the dry ingredients like- flour, baking powder, baking soda,Cocoa powder and salt in a bowl..
- Method:- Mix coffee powder and milk to make a paste..
- Take another bowl and mix curd and milk to make a smooth paste. Now mix oil, vanilla essence, coffee paste. Now add sugar and mix properly by using cut and fold method. Now add dates and walnuts..
- Prepare a baking dish either grease it or line it up with parchment paper.pour the batter and tap it for few times to level it up..
- Baking options- Oven- 180 degrees for 30 to 40 min Air fryer- 160 degrees for 25 min.
- Check in between with a toothpick or knife.
- The cake is ready. Let it cool down..
- Cut it in the desired shape.I have cut into triangles. Decorate as per your creativity. I have used icing sugar and dusted it over the cake. Enjoy with tea or coffee.😍.
recipe by Shruti Dhawan @cookpad