Silver dollar vegan pancakes. These Silver Dollar Pancakes are truly the BEST pancakes I've ever had. They're such a fun breakfast idea! Light, fluffy and made w/o eggs!
Gluten-Free Banana Silver Dollar Pancakes (and they're vegan too!) Unwritten fact: pancakes make the best memories. Gluten-free pancakes are a major thing for me. I love them so hard that if I weren't vain about my waistline, there's a strong chance I'd eat a stack for all the meals. You can cook Silver dollar vegan pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Silver dollar vegan pancakes
- You need 1 cup of oat milk.
- You need 1 cup of Bisquick flour.
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana (biggest you can get).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of Vegan butter or coconut oil.
It's Mother's Day this Sunday, which makes for an excellent opportunity to let mom know how special she is. I plan to make these wonderful silver dollar. These mini pancakes are so much more than a delicious breakfast. Use these silver dollar pancakes as the base for a variety of sweet or savory appetizers or desserts.
Silver dollar vegan pancakes step by step
- Smash banana and set aside. In a bowl add the bisquick flour, ground cinnamon, and sugar. Add the banana and oat milk to the dry ingredients and mix well. Until you get a nice batter that's not runny or too thick..
- Heat vegan butter or coconut oil in a skillet/pan on medium heat. With a measuring cup pour batter. I used the 1/3 measuring cup to get the size I wanted. That's it..
- These are great for kids. I added chocolate chips to the ones for the kids as they wanted something gooey. Enjoy! This takes literally half hour or so to make..
recipe by ancore @cookpad
We LIKE pancakes at our house. And when I say like, I actually mean love. My kids eat a lot more pancakes than I'm really comfortable admitting. . . I mean, my three year old would probably subsist exclusively on chocolate chip pancakes if I let her. Jack is back with a year of seasonal, inspiring and thrifty recipes.