Zucchini Date Bread.
You can make Zucchini Date Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Date Bread
- It’s 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pitted dates.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of whole-wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
Zucchini Date Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray 8x4x2 inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- Press moisture out of shredded zucchini with paper towels. Set aside..
- Combine chopped dates & water in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat. Let stand about 15 minutes..
- Combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, ground cinnamon, & ground cloves in large bowl..
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with fork. Stir in date mixture & zucchini..
- Stir egg mixture into flour mixture just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour batter into prepared pan..
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool zucchini bread completely on wire rack..
recipe by Stephanie Goldman @cookpad