Spicy minced Beef & Potato Bake with a creamy mushroom sauce & cheese. Add the beef mince and brown well all over, breaking it up with a wooden spoon. Stir in the ground spices and cook for a further minute. Schwartz recipe for Spicy Minced Beef Tacos, ingredients and recipe ideas for Beef and Mexican cooking.
When it comes to Indian food a lot of people. Tired of using ground beef the same old way? Feel free to double the sauce if you like it really saucy! You can have Spicy minced Beef & Potato Bake with a creamy mushroom sauce & cheese using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Spicy minced Beef & Potato Bake with a creamy mushroom sauce & cheese
- It’s 1 kg of minced beef.
- Prepare 8 of bigger potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of red paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 200 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 300 g of soured cream.
- You need 100 g of grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
Update: the hoisin sauce is quite sweet, so you might start off with just a little and. Make the spicy minced beef: Heat a large pan or saucepan over high heat and when it's hot enough add the minced meat and the olive oil. Cook the beef stirring often with a wooden spatula, breaking. Turn the mince over and brown on the other side.
Spicy minced Beef & Potato Bake with a creamy mushroom sauce & cheese instructions
- We fine chop the onion and sauté a bit on some oil. Then add the chopped garlic & the mince beef, season with salt, pepper and some red paprika powder. Add some water to further cooking the meat…in the end stir in a beaten egg to hold the meat together..
- Slice the peeled potatoes, and put slices into a baking pan, add some olive oil and seasoning with salt & pepper. Chuck into 200C° preheated oven..
- On the leftover oil after the meat, we sauté the mushrooms. Add a tbsp flour, some cold milk and 2 bay leaves. Simmer the mushroom till water slightly evaporates, then add the soured cream..
- Mix the meat and potatoes in a baking pan, then spoon the mushrooms sauce on top of them..
- Finally scatter some grated mozzarella on the top of the mushrooms sauce. Back to the oven till the cheese is golden brown…Bon Appetite!.
When nicely coloured, stir and break up with a Using the small bowl fitted with the chipping disc, grate the cheese and mix it lightly into the mince. The Best Chinese Minced Beef Recipes on Yummly Chinese Broccoli Beef, Mongolian Beef, Beef Teriyaki Skewers. Spicy Chinese Beef Noodle SoupJeanette's Healthy Living. Spicy minced beef Thailand food -mobile upload.