Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 small of amount Salt.
- You need 70 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 30 grams of Milk chocolate (broken into chunks).
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Combine the butter, sugar and salt until the mixture takes on a white-ish color. Add the flour and mix to incorporate..
- Mix in the chocolate chunks and wrap the dough with plastic wrap. Roll out to a 1 cm thickness and chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 16 equal portions (10 g each) and shape the dough into balls. Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Bake in the oven (preheated to 170℃) for 17-20 minutes..