Healthy oats ladoo.
You can cook Healthy oats ladoo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy oats ladoo
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of pistachios.
- You need 1/4 cup of cashew nuts.
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 3 pcs of chopped dates.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of jaggery.
Healthy oats ladoo instructions
- Take a non stick pan and add chopped nuts in it. Roast them on a low flame till they become a little crunchy. Take them on a plate after they are done..
- In same non stick pan, add ghee or clarified butter, add in the oats and roast them till the rawness of the oats disappears.(it shouldn’t turn brown or get burnt).
- After roasting take them out on a plate and mix with it all the other dry ingredients..
- Take a mixer jar, put all into the jar and churn it. Again take this mixture into a plate and start making ladoos out of it..
- The delicious ladoos are ready to be served. Guilt free pleasures :).
recipe by Vani Desai @cookpad