Chocolate Chip Cupcakes.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- It’s of butter, room temperature.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- Prepare of gluten free self raising flour.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- It’s of Icing.
- It’s of icing sugar.
- You need of butter, room temperature.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190C(Gas 5/375F). Line the cupcake tin with cupcake cases..
- Place the butter and sugar into a bowl, Whisk until pale and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, Add a little flour after each one. When combined add the vanilla and the cocoa powder, stir until combined..
- Divide up into the cupcake cases, Bake for 20 minutes until golden and risen..
- When cool make the icing, place the butter and the icing sugar into a bowl, mix together with the back of a spoon until soft and light..
- Place the icing into a piping bag and decorate the cupcake.
recipe by Kimberlie @cookpad