Oats and Dry Fruit Ladoos.
You can make Oats and Dry Fruit Ladoos using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats and Dry Fruit Ladoos
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/4 th cup of almond,pistachio, sesame seed, cashew nut and walnut each.
- Prepare 4-5 of dates.
- It’s As required of Jaggery.
Oats and Dry Fruit Ladoos instructions
- Dry roast the nuts in a pan and keep aside..
- Dry roast oats and sesame seeds..
- Grind all the dry ingredients to a powdered form..
- Next put the dates in the food processor and make a paste out of it..
- Place a pan over medium heat, add the jaggery and dates paste and keep stirring continuously till the jaggery reaches viscous consistency..
- Immediately add the jaggery-date paste to the grind dry ingredients. Mix well and make small sized ladoos out of the mixture..
- Garnish with chopped mixed nuts..
recipe by Ankita Chakraborty @cookpad