Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes with Caramel Icing.
You can cook Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes with Caramel Icing using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes with Caramel Icing
- Prepare of For the cupcakes:.
- You need of gluten free self raising flour.
- Prepare of ground almonds.
- Prepare of dairy free spread.
- You need of caster sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of ground coffee dissolved in 2 tbsps boiling water.
- You need of dairy free milk.
- Prepare of finely chopped walnuts.
- It’s of For the caramel icing:.
- You need of dairy free spread.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of dairy free cream.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- It’s of walnuts for decorating.
Coffee & Walnut Cupcakes with Caramel Icing instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Line a 8 hole muffin tray with paper cases Beat together the gluten free flour, ground almonds, dairy free spread, caster sugar, eggs, milk and coffee until light and fluffy Stir in the chopped walnuts Divide between the muffin cases Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely Make the icing by melting the dairy free spread and brown sugar in a pan over a low heat Bring to the boil Stir in the dairy free cream and boil for 2 minutes Allow to cool then whisk in the icing sugar Spread onto the cupcakes and top with a walnut.
recipe by Fiona @ Free From Favourites @cookpad