Baked Mini Tofu Donuts.
You can have Baked Mini Tofu Donuts using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Mini Tofu Donuts
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of Raw cane sugar.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Tofu.
- Prepare of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare of ★Cornstarch.
- You need of ★Baking powder.
- You need of Unsalted butter.
Baked Mini Tofu Donuts instructions
- Sift the ★ ingredients together. Melt the butter by microwaving for 30 seconds or so..
- Beat an egg in a bowl, add the sugar and mix well..
- Add milk and mix. Add tofu, and mash it up with a whisk as you incorporate. If some small lumps remain, it's OK!.
- Add the ★ dry ingredients. Change to a rubber spatula and cut in the mixture..
- Add melted butter and mix again. When the batter is no longer floury and has turned glossy, it's done..
- Heat an electric mini donut machine. Spoon the batter into the donut molds. The batter will puff up so don't overfill the molds – about the level shown in the photo above is OK..
- The donuts are done in 1 and a half to 3 minutes. Cut off the bits that stick out if you like..
- The donuts have a different texture depending on how long they're cooked. These were cooked for 1 and a half to 2 minutes. They have a subtle tofu fragrance and are very soft..
- These were baked for about 3 minutes. They're nutty and crispy on the outside. You can barely detect tofu in these..
- The holes may be blocked up, so poke them through with a chopstick..