Walnut and Brie Cheese Muffins.
You can have Walnut and Brie Cheese Muffins using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Walnut and Brie Cheese Muffins
- Prepare 120 grams of ＊Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ＊Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ＊Granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ＊Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 40 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 60 grams of Brie cheese.
- It’s 30 grams of Walnuts.
Walnut and Brie Cheese Muffins step by step
- Lightly coat the muffin cups with oil. Preheat the oven to 190℃/375°F. Break up the walnuts by hand, and cut the cheese into pieces the size of your thumb..
- Put the ingredients marked ＊ into a bowl with 2/3 of the walnuts. Mix well with a spoon. Combine the egg, oil and milk in a different bowl..
- Add the milk in one go to the ＊ ingredients. Mix well with a spoon until the mixture is no longer powdery. (See Hints).
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups and press the cheese into the middle. Top with the remaining walnuts, and bake for 15 – 18 minutes..
- They are done when a skewer poked through the middle comes out clean. To enjoy the taste of the brie cheese at its best, eat when just baked. They are best piping hot..
- This is my Spinach and Parmesan Cheese Muffin recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153534-spinach-and-parmesan-cheese-muffins.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad