Mike's Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins!.
You can cook Mike's Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins! using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins!
- Prepare of Wet And Dry Ingredients.
- You need 1/4 cup of Whole Milk [+ 1/4 cup set to the side].
- It’s 1/3 cup of Melted Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sifted Flour.
- Prepare 4 of Ripe Bananas.
- You need 1 of Egg [whisked].
- You need 1/4 cup of Sweetened Shredded Coconut.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 2 pinch of Salt Or 1/8 tsp.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar [for sprinkling muffin tops].
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Walnuts [reserve some for topping].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Crushed Banana Chips [for topping].
- Prepare 1 of Potato Masher.
- You need 1 large of Bowl.
- Prepare 1 large of Spoon.
- It’s 1 small of Bowl.
- It’s 1 of Whisk.
- It’s 2 of 6 Hole Muffin Pans And 12 Muffin Paper Liners [optional].
Mike's Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° Mix wet ingredients (except for the milk) first and mix by hand. Do not over mix batter at any time. Smashed the ripe bananas in a large bowl with a potato masher. Use a spoon to combine melted butter, whisked egg and vanilla with the bananas. Fold in the flour, coconut, baking soda, crushed walnuts, salt, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon. Add 1/4 cup of the milk first, then mix with spoon by hand. Slowly add remaining milk if the batter is too thick. You'll want a thicker consistency but not too thick. No need to stir hard, just fold in and incorporate all ingredients until combined. Fill non stick muffin tins (or paper liners) 3/4 of the way up. Sprinkle with brown sugar, crushed walnuts and banana chips and pop in the oven. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes. Check the center of the muffin with a toothpick. If it comes out clean and the tops are browned they're ready!.
- Just remember, don't over beat your batter and you'll have fluffy, moist muffins every time!.
- Serve with hot Japanese herbal tea..
recipe by MMOBRIEN @cookpad