Fusion rum balls. Bacardi Pineapple Fusion Rum, Redbull, Strawberry Boba Balls. Shots Private Label Vicious Velvet, Bacardi Coconut Rum , Pineapple Juice. Make these into Indian sweet Ladoo with cardamom instead of rum.
Rum flavor comes through nicely in these traditional, no-bake rum balls. I like to make a few dozen at a time and give them to my neighbors for Christmas—Audrey Larson, Bloomington, Minnesota. Rum Balls are a no-bake confection and are a delicious mixture of nuts, cookie crumbs, sugar Rum balls are the perfect adult indulgence. You can make Fusion rum balls using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fusion rum balls
- You need of chocolate cake.
- Prepare of condensed milk.
- Prepare of any nuts (walnuts or almond).
- You need of melted dark chocolate.
- Prepare of rum or essence (optional).
- Prepare of melted butter.
- It’s of dark chocolate for coating.
- You need of Mini rusgulla.
These sweet and chewy no-bake cookies, or should I say. Easy to make, I bet you have the ingredients necessary in your kitchen cupboards to make these right now! Rum Balls are a classic holiday treat. Boozy, chocolatey and rich, store these beauties in the refrigerator for several days for an even better flavor!
Fusion rum balls instructions
- Grind chocolate cake in grinder and get that out in a grinder.
- Add melted chocolate, condensed milk, dark rum or essence (optional) butter, nuts, mix all togather very well.
- Flat the dough put mini rusgulla cover it, and make a ball.
- Put this into fridge for 10 min..
- Melt dark chocolate on double boiler,to coat on chilled rum balls.
- Take out and keep it on aluminium foil..
- Serve cool.
Well, I'm fairly certain Ohio has skipped fall and. Rum balls are a truffle-like confectionery cake of cookie butter flavoured with chocolate and rum. They are roughly the size of a golf ball and often coated in chocolate sprinkles, desiccated coconut, or cocoa. As their name implies, these cookies contain rum. Serve the rum balls in paper pastry cases or wrap each in foil and include in your holiday gift.