Vegan carrot cake balls. They are perfect little bites of deliciousness. Add shredded carrots, dessicated coconut and coconut flour to a bowl and mix together. Transfer half of this mixture to a food processor and add medjool dates.
A delicious healthy snack recipe that is paleo and vegan. Roll in coconut or dress with vegan cream cheese glaze. These healthy carrot cake bites remind you of an indulgent slice of cake, but are actually good for you! You can make Vegan carrot cake balls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan carrot cake balls
- You need 3 of carrots.
- You need 8 of dates.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted peanuts.
- It’s 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jaggery but optional.
They're vegan, no-bake and seriously delicious! Just like other energy ball recipes, these little carrot cake bites are made in your food processor. If you haven't read our Ultimate Guide for how to make. A great carrot cake should be moist, not-too-sweet, appropriately spiced, and tender.
Vegan carrot cake balls step by step
- All of these things graind it. Dates, walnut, peanuts, coconut, jaggery almonds,Gratedcarrots also..
- After gratedtransfer to bowl mix well..
- Jaggery is optional but don't need to sweet. Already all things are sweet. 1 cup grated coconut mix well..
- Now all these things mix well make a boll and coated in gratedcoconut. Keep in the fridge to set for one hour. now ready to serve. Vegan carrot dessert cake balls..
recipe by Mehroz Iqbal @cookpad
This vegan carrot cake recipe hits all of the right notes and. This moist, perfectly spiced vegan carrot cake recipe is SO delicious and easy to make! I make this vegan carrot cake recipe for Jack's birthday each year. Simple to make, insanely moist and flavorful, and undetectably vegan and gluten-free! Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe. by Chocolate Covered Katie.