Chocolate Chip Cookies. Mail order Chocolate Chip Cookies to your door, nationwide. If not "Best Chocolate Chip Cookies," this recipe is certainly ONE of the best! These were fantastic cookies, without a doubt.
This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 1/4 cups of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 2 cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. No funny ingredients, no chilling time, etc. Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time!
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Stir flour, baking soda, and salt together..
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy..
- Add eggs to the sugar mixture and beat well..
- Add the sugar mixture to the flour mixture and blend until smooth..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Use 1/2 Tb measuring spoon rounded to drop cookies onto lined baking sheet..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove onto wire rack and enjoy!.
Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. After just three steps and a quick bake in the oven, the only thing you'll need is a glass of cold milk or frothy coffee. Fill the cookie jar with indulgent, intense chocolate chip cookies. Check out these insanely good recipes.