You can cook Trio chutney using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Trio chutney
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of orange.
- Prepare 4 of dates.
- You need 1 of gandhoraj lemon (found in East india).
- It’s 1 tbsp of panch phoron.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Trio chutney step by step
- Cut the tomatoes n blend it. Deseed the the orange,dates n gandhoraj lemon..
- Heat the pan add musterd oil n add panch phoron n dry red chilli.Now add blended tomatoes n saute it well.Add some salt n cover the pan for 5 mins.
- Now add oranges n stir it well. After 3 mins add the juice of gandhoraj lemon n off the flame..
- Make it cool. Now the dish is ready to serve..
recipe by Anu's Delight @cookpad