Vickys Orange Cream Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Orange Cream Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Orange Cream Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of sorghum flour.
- You need of potato starch (not flour).
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of bicarb / baking soda.
- Prepare of grated orange zest.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of agave nectar.
- It’s of fresh orange juice.
- You need of Vickys Best Egg Replacer for Gluten-Free, from my profile, mixed with 3tbsp water*.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Orange Buttercream Frosting.
- Prepare of icing / powdered sugar.
- Prepare of spread / butter.
- You need of fresh orange juice plus extra if required.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
Vickys Orange Cream Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- If you use an egg or a brand egg-replacer you'll need to add a 1/4 tsp xanthan gum to the dry ingredients as my egg replacer has it included.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the zest, oil, agave, orange juice, egg replacer and vanilla.
- Beat smooth then let rest a couple of minutes.
- Spoon evenly into the cupcake cases and bake for 20 – 25 minutes. They'll rise quite a lot then settle.
- When nicely golden and done, remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Cream the powdered sugar and butter together and add the vanilla. Add enough orange juice to form a medium consistency frosting.
- Pipe it in a swirl around the cupcake tops when cooled and finish with some extra grated orange zest.
- These can be frozen. Once frozen wrap individually. Remove wrapping before defrosting to keep the frosting shape.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad