Light, Refreshing Potato Salad – Vegan.
You can cook Light, Refreshing Potato Salad – Vegan using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Light, Refreshing Potato Salad – Vegan
- You need of large potatoes (Russet or baking potatoes).
- Prepare of finely diced pickles (I use kosher dill or brine).
- You need of spring onions (scallions), thinly sliced.
- Prepare of mayonnaise (see my recipe for vegan mayo).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Light, Refreshing Potato Salad – Vegan step by step
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes..
- Steam potatoes over small amount of water in a steamer in a medium pot..
- If you don't have a steamer (a few dollars at Walmart and the likes), cook potatoes whole, preferably unpeeled, and then peel and cube..
- Drain potatoes. While they cool slightly, you can cut the pickles and spring onions..
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste..
recipe by EsteeA @cookpad