Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake.
You can cook Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake
- Prepare of Maida.
- Prepare of Coco powder.
- You need of Sugar powder.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Dairy milk chocolate.
Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake instructions
- Take a mixing bowl add maida, coco powder, sugar powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix it very well..
- Then add vanilla extract, oil, milk and whisk till smooth..
- Grease the small cup cake mould and transfer to the batter on the separate mould and add 2-3 piece dairy milk chocolate in every mould and bake it 180C for 15 min..
- Garnished some sugar powder and ready to serve..
recipe by Rimpa Bose Deb @cookpad