Oats Energy Bites.
You can have Oats Energy Bites using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Oats Energy Bites
- You need 150 gm of Oats.
- It’s 100 gm of Dates.
- You need 7-8 of Almonds.
- It’s 3-4 of Walnuts.
- Prepare 5-6 of Pistachio.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of Desicated coconut for coating.
Oats Energy Bites step by step
- Take oats.
- Dryfruits and cardamom powder chopped all dryfruits keep aside.
- Now take dates remove seeds and wash it in hot water then drain out excess water.
- Heat pan add in oats and roast on low flame do not burn after rosting remove in dish or bowl.
- Same pan add chopped dryfruits roast on a low flame.
- Now take blender mix all roasted ingredients,salt Make roughly mixture.
- Do not make fine mixture keep nutty and crunchy.
- Now make small or sized balls with palms.
- Make all bites and keep in plate now coat with desicated Coconut.
- Coat all bites with Coconut slightly press and make round ball.
- Arrange it properly Now ready to serve and eat.
- Enjoy the Oats Energy Bites keep smiling.
recipe by Chef Aarti Nijapkar @cookpad