Brown Cane Sugar and Walnut Muffins.
You can make Brown Cane Sugar and Walnut Muffins using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown Cane Sugar and Walnut Muffins
- You need 140 grams of A. Butter.
- Prepare 130 grams of A. Brown Cane Sugar (Powdered).
- Prepare 1 of B. Egg.
- It’s 1 of B. Egg yolk.
- It’s 220 grams of C. Cake flour.
- You need 2 tsp of C. Baking powder.
- You need 80 ml of D. Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of D. Yogurt.
- You need 80 grams of Walnuts.
Brown Cane Sugar and Walnut Muffins instructions
- Roast the walnuts and chop up (to roast them, bake them in the oven at 180ºC for 10-15 minutes)..
- Beat the A. butter until creamy. Then add the brown sugar and beat until pale and fluffy..
- Combine the B. ingredients together and add to the mixture in 2-3 batches, mixing with each addition and blending thoroughly..
- Sift the C. ingredients together, and stir together the D. ingredients. Add the two sets of ingredients into the mixture in 2-3 batches, alternating between the two, and lightly mix in. (Make sure to start and finish with the dry ingredients)..
- Add in the walnuts from Step 1 and lightly mix it all together..
- Use a spoon to drop the batter into the muffin cups. Since they will rise while baking, there's no need to fill them up to the top..
- Bake for 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C and they're done..
- Look how fluffy and moist they look when they're sliced in half! Pieces of walnut will peek out here and there..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad