Breakfast Biscuit Casserole.
You can have Breakfast Biscuit Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Biscuit Casserole
- Prepare 1 box of Biscuits (I used Pillsbury Grand).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked Bacon (Chopped).
- You need 1 cup of Cooked Ham or Sausage.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of cheese (I used Cheddar).
Breakfast Biscuit Casserole step by step
- Use a NON-GREASED or LIGHTLY GREASED baking pan, & set oven for 350°..
- Cook your meat in a skillet on your stove, add any ingredients you may like. (I used Ham & Bacon, but you can use sausage, or add vegetables)..
- Whip together your eggs & milk, add salt & pepper to taste..
- Place biscuits on baking pan. (However you desire, I placed mine on bottom first). Combine beaten eggs, meats, cheese, and any other ingredients. Pour on top over biscuits..
- Bake for 20-25mins. Use a knife to test to see if it's ready (poke a hole into the biscuits, if knife comes out with dough on it, it's not ready)..
- Once it's done, let it cool for about 5 minutes then serve!.
recipe by Jess @cookpad