Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes.
You can make Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes
- You need 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Shredded cheese (melting type cheese) or 2 slices of sandwich cheese.
- It’s 1 of Ham, bacon, wiener sausages, eggs, imitation crab sticks, etc…your favorite fillings.
Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes step by step
- Measure the flour and water and combine in a cup. Add a tiny bit of salt and stir it together. (Salt is optional.) It's probably best to tear up the sliced cheese..
- You can use any fillings you want, such as ham, bacon, wiener sausages, meat sauce, etc. Lightly cook whatever filling you choose in a frying pan and then push aside to the edges or remove from the pan..
- If the frying pan is dirty, wipe it clean quickly. Spread a thin layer of oil on the surface (if using a Teflon nonstick pan, you don't need oil.) Pour in Step 1 and cook both sides on low heat..
- Top with the filling from Step 2. Sprinkle with cheese and wrap up the crepe..
- Once you feel that the cheese has melted, it's done..
- By the way, for the fillings in these I used yesterday's leftover sweet and salty beef with cheese..
- [Note] Everything is just approximate but cook one side for 1-1.5 minutes, turn it over, and cook the other side for 30-60 seconds..
- Depending on how I'm feeling or the fillings I'm using, I sometimes cook them until they become crispy. Adjust the cooking time if you want them to be more chewy. Just cook them as you like..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad