Dry fruits & oats Energy Bars. Dried fruit is fruit from which the majority of the original water content has been removed either naturally, through sun drying, or through the use of specialized dryers or dehydrators. Dried fruit is a fruit that has been dried, either naturally or artificially by a machine, such as a dehydrator. Examples of dried fruits are raisins, plums or prunes and dates.
Dried fruit can be preserved for much longer than fresh fruit and can be a handy snack, particularly on long trips where refrigeration is not available. How to Make Dried Fruit at Home (Using Your Oven). How To Dehydrate Fruit – Excalibur Food Dehydrator Review. You can cook Dry fruits & oats Energy Bars using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Dry fruits & oats Energy Bars
- Prepare 200 gm of dry dates/dates.
- Prepare 100 gm of Oats.
- Prepare 50 gm of almonds.
- Prepare 50 gm of cashews.
- Prepare 25 gm of raisins (kismish).
- It’s 25 gm of fig (anjeer).
- It’s 25 gm of dry apricot (khubani).
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
Drying fresh fruit yourself is a super easy way to keep plenty of dried fruit on hand without breaking the bank. Prepare the fruits of your choice by rinsing them off and removing any tough skins, rinds. Dried fruits are added to hundreds of recipes, from cakes and pies to puddings and granola. But are they really that healthy?
Dry fruits & oats Energy Bars instructions
- Wash all dry fruits before use…
- Wash dry dates, 2-3 times. Soak in milk for 3-4 hours. Remove Seeds & cut into small pieces..
- Remove seeds of khubani. Grind coarsely (dardara) dry dates, figs, khubani & 1/2 raisins in to grinder..
- Dry Roast almonds and cashews. Cut in to small pieces. Dry roast oats separately..
- Heat pan. Add ghee. Once ghee melted add dates paste. Saute until it separates pan. Add Roasted oats & 3/4 nuts. Keep 1/4 for garnishing. Add remaining 1/2 raisins..
- Saute all. If mixture is dry add some jaggery or milk. (the mixture should be sticky.) switch off gas.
- Now arrange aluminum foil into square box. Transfer mixture. Press it for setting. Garnish remaining 1/4 Dry fruits. Press again. Cut into bars. Keep it into fridge for 30 minutes..
- Nutri & energy bars are ready to eat..
recipe by Vimmi Bhatia @cookpad
Find dried fruit stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Other articles where Dry fruit is discussed: Rosales: Characteristic morphological features: Many have dry fruits (follicles) that split open at maturity to release the seeds for dispersal; follicles come from. Dry fruits are those fruits showing a hard texture. They bear a wood-like leathery appearance and when we press on them we feel they are not soft.