Crunchy rounds with potatoes and cabbage. Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. It would cook quicker (as is, my cabbage was a *tad* crunchy – and I even cooked it longer than directed) and incorporate MUCH better with the potatoes. Fried cabbage and potatoes may be an Irish-inspired dish, but don't wait until St.
It is a delicious snack that comes together in all of Drain potatoes and pat them dry with paper towels. Place the potatoes on the baking sheet. Mango, potatoes, avocado, cabbage and kale all drizzled with a tangy yogurt lime dressing. You can cook Crunchy rounds with potatoes and cabbage using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Crunchy rounds with potatoes and cabbage
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need of Barbaque spice(2).
- It’s of Sufficient melted butter.
- You need of Chopped potatoes and cabbage.
Now, I wildly fill my bowl with crunchy red cabbage and kale instead of lettuce. Crazy sounding I know but hot potatoes are the best addition to a crispy salad. The trick is to add them right before serving so. Sweet potatoes are thinly sliced, gently salted, and then covered with a light layer of fat.
Crunchy rounds with potatoes and cabbage instructions
- Add the flour, spices, salt to the bowl and mix..
- Then add the chopped potatoes and cabbage to the bowl and mix..
- Add melted butter and mix adding a little bit of water to form a thick dough..
- Divide the dough into small balls and flatten them.then fry them in oil..
- Then enjoy with a cup of coffee..
Roasting them for about fifteen minutes makes them crunchy on the But have you ever noticed the wide variety of sweet potatoes? I've enjoyed several of them in the past, but now that I am on the AIP (Autoimmune. This is a recipe showing how to cook sausage, potatoes, and cabbage in a slow cooker or crock pot. Recipe: Crunchy Cabbage & Peanut Slaw. This deceptively simple mix of cabbage, peanuts, and rice vinegar with oil is one of the easiest ways to round out a meal.