Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla.
You can cook Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla
- It’s 2 of flour tortillas.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 small of red onion.
- It’s 2 slice of everroast chicken ham.
- Prepare 3 slice of pepperoni cut in thin slices.
- It’s 1 slice of tomato cut in pieces.
- Prepare 2 slice of provolone cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pizza blend cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 dash of olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 pinch of adobo.
- It’s 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- You need 15 piece of tater tots.
- It’s 1 pinch of chopped parsley.
Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla step by step
- Cut the chicken ham in slices. Heat the oil in a medium pan and saute the onions until tender. Add the ham, pepperoni and tomato..
- Scramble the eggs with the onions, ham, pepperoni and tomato..
- Fry the tater tots in another pan and as soon as they are ready add them to the scrambled egg and mix them..
- Season the scrambled egg mixture with the adobo, black pepper and the red pepper flakes..
- In another pan over medium heat put a tortilla with a slice of provolone cheese add a little of the scrambled eggs top it with the pizza blend cheese and close the tortilla. Until toasty and golden brown. Garnish with the chopped parsley..
recipe by ~*Poisonhoney*~ @cookpad