1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies. One-pan Roasted Chicken And Sweet Potatoes. Add the sweet potatoes, lemon slices, green beans, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper to a large bowl (or parchment paper-lined sheet tray) and toss until fully coated. This sheet-pan supper brings velvety sweet potatoes together with soft bell peppers, pungent sage and roasted chicken thighs.
Instant pot chicken and potatoes and roasted chicken thighs and potatoes are my other go-to healthy dinners. Season chicken and potatoes separately in each "pile". Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with spices both chicken and potatoes. You can cook 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies
- It’s 1 of sweet potato peel & diced.
- It’s 1/4 c of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbs of oregano, divided.
- You need 2 tsp of basil, divided.
- It’s to taste of S&p.
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast- diced.
- You need 1 of large head of broccoli.
- It’s 1 of red onion, cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, cut into wedges.
Sweet potato and eggs is basically easy shakshuka in a pan. Just toss chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in the baking dish with seasoning & bake! Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting Thumbs up for a yummy meal! 🙂 I found this recipe here. One-Pan Paprika Chicken with Potatoes and Tomatoes.
1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Arrange sweet potatoes & drizzle with 1/2 of the olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp of oregano & basil. Toss to coat & cook 20 min. In mean time, cut chicken & veggies, set aside..
- Remove from oven & arrange chicken, broccoli, peppers, & onions around the sweet potatoes. Drizzle remaining olive oil, add remaining garlic, oregano & basil. Toss to combine. Sdd salt & pepper. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Turn ingredients about half way through. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through..
This one-pan chicken dinner is made with potatoes, onions, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and an easy paprika sauce. White, yellow, or sweet onions can be swapped for the red onions. Add any veggies you have on hand! On the pan, combine the broccoli, sweet potato, onion, and garlic. The creamy sauce with a smoky bacon flavor brings it all together for an easy and delicious dish the For One-Pan Pork Chop & Sweet Potato Skillet, substitute boneless pork chops for the chicken.