Extravagant Brownies with Lots of Chocolate.
You can make Extravagant Brownies with Lots of Chocolate using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Extravagant Brownies with Lots of Chocolate
- Prepare 70 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 15 grams of Cocoa.
- Prepare 2 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 120 grams of Sweet chocolate or dark chocolate.
- Prepare 70 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rum.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 80 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 20 ml of Milk.
- It’s 50 grams of Walnuts.
Extravagant Brownies with Lots of Chocolate instructions
- Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast in a 170ºC oven for 15 minutes..
- Chop the walnuts into small pieces. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and heat the oven to 340°F/170°C..
- Brownie batter: Sift together the cake flour, cocoa, and baking powder. Heat the milk..
- Put the sweet chocolate, butter, and rum in a bowl and melt over hot water..
- Combine eggs, granulated sugar, and warmed milk into a separate bowl. Mix with a whisk..
- Gradually add the egg mixture from Step 5 to the chocolate mixture from Step 4. Mix until shiny..
- Sift the dry ingredients into the mixture from Step 6 and mix lightly. Fold in the walnuts from Step 2..
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake at 340°F/170°C for about 20 minutes..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad