Breakfast biscuit casserole.
You can make Breakfast biscuit casserole using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Breakfast biscuit casserole
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 16 oz of refrigerated biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of sausage, bacon, or ham.
- It’s 1 of season.
Breakfast biscuit casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix eggs and milk in large bowl.
- Cut each biscuit into fours.
- Add biscuits to bowl.
- Cook meat and season and add to bowl.
- Add cheese to bowl.
- Mix all up and pour into greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or untill no longer runny and biscuits are browned.
recipe by jasmine82 @cookpad