Eggless Gulkand Cake.
You can cook Eggless Gulkand Cake using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Gulkand Cake
- It’s 1 cup of soya oil.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Milk powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 & 1/2 cup of Maida.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Gulkand.
- It’s as needed of Few drops Rose essence.
Eggless Gulkand Cake instructions
- Sieve Maida, baking soda and baking powder. Preheat oven to 180C for 10 minutes.
- Beat oil and powdered sugar till sugar dissolves..
- Add milk and mix well..
- Now add milk powder to oil mixture and mix well..
- Gradually add flour mixture and mix..
- Mix with cut and fold method..
- Add Gulkand and rose essence and mix well..
- Pour in a greased 8 inch cake tin and bake in a preheated oven for 35-40 minutes..
- This cake sinks a bit from centre so do not worry..
- Cool the tin on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Invert on a wire rack and Cool for further 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.