Lava mug cake. Just like your favorite molten chocolate lava cake but made in a mug! Molten chocolate lava cake is one of my all-time favorite desserts. A rich fudgy cake filled with warm melted chocolate.
This is a delicious dessert that is just ready to be shared especially on Valentines Day but of course you can share it on any day. And this mug cake recipe delivers on that chocolate lava deliciousness big time. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). You can have Lava mug cake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lava mug cake
- You need For Dry of ingredients–.
- It’s 1 cup of maida.
- It’s 1 packet of Chocolate biscuits.
- You need 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s For of Batter.
- You need few drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 cup of Condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocholate.
It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. Molten Lava Mug Cake is smooth, velvety and insanely good. This quite possibly could be one of my best Mug Cakes to date. This molten lava Nutella mug cake recipe is unbelievably healthy, low carb, paleo, gluten-free, and sugar-free.
Lava mug cake step by step
- First sift a cup of Maida, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl.
- Finely crush a packet of chocolate biscuit in a mixer grinder and sift it in that bowl.
- Take 1/4 cup ghee to that add 1/2cup condensed milk. Then Mix with a whisker.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Whisk the mixture well. If your mixture looks very thick add a little bit of milk. If the mixture is thin add some more Maida..
- Add a tbsp of coffee to have a great taste.
- Take 3 coffee cups and fill 1/4 of the cups..
- For lava, we need to take dark chocolate, melt it with a double boiler method and freeze it for some hours. It looks thick! (prepare the lava earlier).
- Add 3 tbsp of prepared lava to each of the cups.
- Now add some more batter above the lava layer. (WARNING:-This process should be done fast as baking soda starts it's reaction and if taken a lot of time cake would spoil).
- Put the cups on a preheated oven at 180 degrees or at convection mode.
- After 25-30 mins our lava mug cake is prepared to Enjoy the cake as your evening snacks in this lockdown..
I hold the record for the world's largest sweet tooth. End the night with one of the easiest lava desserts ever. Mug cakes are a single-serve dessert you cook in a coffee mug in the microwave. It's like a chocolate lava cake you'd get at a fancy restaurant, but way less time-consuming. A super indulgent Low Fat Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, to cheat on your diet WITHOUT cheating!