Perfect Peanut Butter Frosting.
You can have Perfect Peanut Butter Frosting using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Perfect Peanut Butter Frosting
- It’s 1 Stick of butter (1/3cup) at room temp.
- You need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of whole milk.
Perfect Peanut Butter Frosting step by step
- Add milk & vanilla to a medium size bowl. Add powdered sugar, then top with butter & peanut butter.
- Using an electric mixer, blend on high speed about 2 minutes or until all lumps are gone & creamy consistency is accomplished.
- Use for cakes or any dessert! It makes enough for a 9×13 size cake with a little left over!! Enjoy!!.