Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts.
You can make Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts
- You need 200 grams of Japanese pancake mix.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Matcha.
- It’s 1 dash of Walnuts.
Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts step by step
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Add 200 ml of milk and mix..
- Add 200 g of pancake batter mix and 1 tablespoon of matcha and mix until there are no lumps..
- Put the walnuts in a bag and use the bottom of a bottle or a rolling pin to crush them. Crush up coarsely so you can enjoy the nutty texture, and mix it into the batter..
- Pour the batter from Step 3 into the bowl of a rice cooker, and switch on the cooker. When it's done, poke the middle of the cake with a bamboo skewer. If there's some batter on the skewer, switch on the cooker again..
- When the cake is done, take the inner bowl out of the cooker. Let it cool down a bit before flipping it over, and the cake should come right out..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad