Breakfast Omelets To-Go.
You can make Breakfast Omelets To-Go using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Omelets To-Go
- Prepare 1 of Jumbo muffin cup sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- You need 3 slice of shaved ham or turkey for each muffin cup.
- It’s 2 each of eggs for each muffin cup.
- You need of bacon, sausage, etc, cooked & chopped.
- You need of Pico.
- You need of green onions, chopped.
- You need of shredded cheese, your favorite.
- It’s of green pepper, chopped.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of spinach, chopped.
- You need of roasted red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of favorite seasonings, (salt, pepper, garlic powder, italian blend, red pepper flakes, etc).
Breakfast Omelets To-Go instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Fry up bacon, sausage or whatever other kind of meat you choose til cooked. Drain and set aside..
- In large muffin tin, spray with non-stick spray and line with 3 slices of meat of choice. Put 1 slice on bottom first the line around the sides with the other two slices..
- In a mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs till well mixed. Season to taste with salt, pepper and whatever other seasonings you like, (I used a bit of Italian seasoning blend, salt, pepper, garlic powder & red pepper flakes) Stir in about 1 tbsp shredded cheese blend (you can use whatever is your favorite cheese, I used smoked gouda this time). Add 1 tbsp of fillings of choice up to 4 total including cheese. This will fill the tin full..
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins..
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until eggs are set..
- Top with additional cheese, Bacon & pico as desired..
- These are so easy to make and like a omelet in a cup. And easy to take with you on the go! The filling combinations are endless. And this hold together extremely well!.
recipe by Brenda @cookpad