White chocolate and fudge cake.
You can make White chocolate and fudge cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of White chocolate and fudge cake
- You need of caster sugar.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of self-raising flour.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of fudge.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
- It’s of white chocolate and raspberry.
White chocolate and fudge cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Cream together the butter and sugar..
- Crack in the three eggs and whisk until smooth..
- Sift in the flour and mix well until lump free. Add the vanilla and mix throughly. Line a cake tin with a large cake case (this is useful for decoration) and pour in the mixture..
- Add half of the fudge and push into the cake mixture. Save half for decoration. Cook in your preheated oven for 25 minutes checking it’s cooked throughout by poking a knife into the centre and checking it comes out clean..
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and allow to cool totally. Once cooled, melt your chocolate in a microwave for 1 minute. open the large cake cake and pour the chocolate into the centre of the the cake. With a teaspoon, gently spread the warm chocolate so it drips down the side of the cake covering it all with a thin layer of chocolate..
- Place the remaining fudge on the top of the chocolate and pop in the fridge to set..
recipe by Becky @cookpad