Peppermint Bark. Peppermint Bark. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. In a separate medium bowl, stir the peppermint extract into the melted chocolate chips. Remove the bark from the freezer and break into pieces.
Peppermint Bark is so festive and so EASY! This recipe uses both peppermint extract and crushed candy canes to make it an extra-special holiday treat. Peppermint Bark is so festive and so EASY! You can cook Peppermint Bark using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Peppermint Bark
- Prepare 7 ounces of Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Andes White Chocolate Peppermint chips.
Peppermint bark fudge — An easy no-bake fudge that can be made with condensed milk and without a candy thermometer. An easy, few-ingredient recipe that makes a great edible Christmas gift. Peppermint Bark was always a favorite stocking stuffer of mine when I was younger, but recently I How To Make Peppermint Bark. Dark Chocolate Layer: Heat the chocolate in the microwave (or.
Peppermint Bark step by step
- Line a baking sheet with parchmentvpaper.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl carefully until just smooth and liquid..
- Pour onto parchment paper and smooth out to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Immediately sprinkle mint chios on warm chocolate so they stick. Pressing lightly to adhere, Let set for 1 hour then refrigerate until hard.
- Break into pieces, store in tefrigerator.
Peppermint bark is a Christmas classic. Peppermint bark is a Christmas classic. Who can resist dark chocolate, white chocolate, and crisp bites of minty candy canes? Peppermint Bark – Delicious layers of dark and white chocolate topped with pieces of crushed candy canes. Peppermint Bark is composed of two layers of chocolate; one dark one white, all covered with crushed candy canes.