Pista Sukhdi. Gol Papdi I Sukhdi I Traditional Gujarati Mithai. Its very Easy and Simple to make. Anyone can try this coz it is made up of simple ingredients which are readily available.
Badam Pista Ghari / Surti Ghari for Chandi Padva Festival Celebration. Our range of products include Kesar Pista Roll, Cadbury Balls, Adadiya Paak, Kesar Shrikhand, Sukhdi and Pineapple Mattho. Sukhdi is an Indian sweet made from wheat flour and jaggery in ghee. You can have Pista Sukhdi using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pista Sukhdi
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pistachio cashew almond crushed.
Sukhdi is a staple snack like biscuits available in most of the Gujarati households. It is also cooked on auspicious days or on festivals. Originally from Gujarat, it is also cooked in Rajasthan. It is all called as gorpapdi.
Pista Sukhdi instructions
- Grate jaggery and measure and keep all ingredients ready. Grease a pan. In a kadhai add ghee..
- Once ghee melts add flour to it. Mix it nicely. Roast it until cooked and change it's colour and become aromat. Cook on low medium flame..
- Close flame and add jaggery. Mix it nicely until jaggery dissolves. Transfer it to greased tray..
- Sprinkle pistachio coarse powder and press it nice and evenly. Cut it into desired shapes. Cool it for an hour and enjoy this pista Sukhdi..
Sukhdi recipe – Authentic Gujarati sweet made with jaggery (gur or gol), ghee (clarified butter), and atta (whole wheat flour). Sukhdi recipe (Gur papdi or Gol Papdi) Gujarati Sweet with Jaggery. Cook Pista Barfi in the comfort of your home with BetterButter. Spreman i za kraće piste / Foto: Superjet International. News i post or Copy paste from Different forums.