Coffee cream and walnut cupcakes.
You can make Coffee cream and walnut cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee cream and walnut cupcakes
- You need 100 g of butter.
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- It’s 100 g of flour.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of instant coffee.
- You need 25 g of walnut.
- Prepare 200 ml of cream.
Coffee cream and walnut cupcakes instructions
- Heat oven to 180c and makes use there is self ready in the middle.
- Beat the butter,sugar,flour and eggs with 4 tsp of the coffee and pinch of salt until creamy.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Spoon the mix in to the case,then bake for 18-20minuts until light golden and springy. Cool for a few mins in the tin,then lift the cakes out and cool completely on a rack.
- Put the whip cream and 3 tsp more of the coffee and the sugar into a large bowl,then beat together.
- Spread a dollop of the coffee cream in to the top of each cake,then finish with a walnut half..
- The cup cakes are ready.
recipe by Deepika Pradhan @cookpad