Finlanders Breakfast Skillet.
You can have Finlanders Breakfast Skillet using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Finlanders Breakfast Skillet
- It’s 4 of large Potatoes.
- Prepare 6 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of large Slice of fully cooked ham.
Finlanders Breakfast Skillet instructions
- Wash and dice potatoes – leave skins on.
- Heat small amount of EVOO in a large skillet, add diced potatoes. Cook on medium..
- Dice ham slices and add to skillet full of potatoes. Salt and pepper to your liking. Cover. Cook for about 15 min or until potatoes are tender -stir occasionally.
- In a 2nd pan, scramble and cook all 6 eggs..
- Add scrambled eggs to potatoes and ham skillet. Mix well..
recipe by iamzultar @cookpad