Cheese Cup Cake. A bite out of these cheese cupcakes will bring you a wave of nostalgia. This snack combines sweet and salty flavors. Creamed butter also makes these cupcakes moist and is a foolproof way to keep them that way for days.
Perfect for breakfast or as a midday snack! When I went home to the Philippines last May, I went to Cindy's Bakery to buy a dozen or so of their cheese cupcakes and only to be disappointed. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. You can make Cheese Cup Cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Cup Cake
- It’s of APF.
- You need of Powdered milk.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Baking soda.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of bar cheese grated.
- It’s of Condensed milk.
- You need of Evap Milk.
- It’s of Cheese grated for toppings.
In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs and extract. Muffin tins are lined with paper baking cups and a vanilla wafer "crust," then filled with a lemony cheesecake batter and baked. Top with your favorite fruit pie filling, if desired. Stir in the eggs one at a time, then mix in the vanilla.
Cheese Cup Cake instructions
- Pre heat oven 275 F. Put some paper cups into the muffin pan.
- Cream butter add gradually then egg one at a time.
- Add half bar cheese grated.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix condensed milk, and evap milk.
- Then mix the butter mixture (eggs,sugar) alternately with flour and milk.
- Bake until done..
I love making mini cheesecakes rather than a whole cheesecake. Whole cheesecakes can be quite intimidating. Super easy to make and the perfect portion size. These Cheesecake Cupcakes are made in a muffin pan with cupcake liners. They are similar in size to a cupcake.