Breakfast Bake For 8.
You can have Breakfast Bake For 8 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bake For 8
- You need 30 oz of Thawed shredded hash browns.
- You need 16 oz of Ground sausage.
- Prepare 8 oz of Diced ham.
- Prepare 8 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 8 oz of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Season salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 small of Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
Breakfast Bake For 8 step by step
- Melt butter, add chopped onions, cook till desired tenderness.
- Add ground sausage, cook till done.
- Mix in ham pieces.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except cheese and pour into greased 10×13 pan.
- Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes..
- Top with cheese and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Tips n tricks… 1) In this recipe I used unseasoned hash browns. If u use seasoned, u may want to adjust the seasonings in this recipe. 2) Shred your own cheese. Packaged shredded cheese has a powder added to it to keep the cheese from clumping up. It destroys the flavor! 3) Don't use cooking spray! It's for cooking not baking. Spray causes unbearable over-crispy edges that are tough to chew. I use butter and just spread it around with my fingers. Works great!!.
recipe by Nicole Priestley @cookpad