pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. These easy pumpkin muffins are loaded with spices and chocolate chips and make a delicious fall treat. These pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are light and tender treats full of warm spices and plenty of chocolate chips. You can never go wrong with baked goods when they involve pumpkin.
When I was in college my husband and I had a friend (who will remain nameless) who was a serial dater. Vegan pumpkin muffins that are tender, sweet, and studded with chocolate chips. The perfect fall breakfast or take-along snack. You can cook pumpkin chocolate chip muffins using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- Prepare of yellow cake mix (I used gluten free betty crocker).
- Prepare of pumpkin (16oz).
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of semi sweet mini chocolate chips.
- You need of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
I didn't even realize these ones have chocolate chips. Guess I'll have to eat them all. Let cool before taking out of pan. The best healthy pumpkin muffins made with whole wheat flour, naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup and loaded with cozy pumpkin spices.
pumpkin chocolate chip muffins step by step
- preheat to 350ºF.
- mix cake mix, eggs, water, and pumpkin until smooth.
- fold in chocolate chips and cinnamon.
- line muffin tin and then spray with nonstick spray.
- fill the muffin tins 3/4 full if using regular mix, add a little more if doing gluten free..
- bake for about 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- do not over cook. enjoy..
recipe by shaina27 @cookpad
These healthy pumpkin muffins are freezer friendly and delicious with a few chocolate chips! Great for kids and any time you're craving a fall snack. These muffins are filled with all of those incredible flavors, but with one extra special twist: chocolate chips. Intoxicating aromas will fill your kitchen when these pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are in the oven. It is hard to resist enjoying one right off the cooling rack.