Pear and Walnut Cake.
You can have Pear and Walnut Cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pear and Walnut Cake
- You need 2-3 of whole pears.
- It’s 150 gm of softened butter.
- It’s 160 gm of brown sugar.
- It’s 125 gm of ground walnuts (can be blitzed in food processor).
- Prepare 120 gm of plain flour.
- You need 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla paste.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Pear and Walnut Cake step by step
- Wash and dry your imperfect pears.
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan and line with baking paper.
- Mix butter with the sugar, salt and vanilla for 3-4 mins with a hand mixer.
- Mix in eggs one after another.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and ground walnuts together and add to the batter.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and push the pears into the batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 55 mins and until a skewer comes out clean (Note the pear juice will cause the cake to be moist).
- Allow to cool well (approx 40 mins) and serve!.
recipe by Leeslens @cookpad