Oats and dates ladoo.
You can have Oats and dates ladoo using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats and dates ladoo
- Prepare of oats.
- You need of chopped dates.
- It’s of mixed nuts.
- You need of ghee.
- Prepare of Cardamon powder.
Oats and dates ladoo step by step
- Dry roast nuts in a pan one by one once they cool down Make a coarse powder in a blender.
- Dry roast oats until little bit crisp and then make it powder.
- Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan over low heat add in the chopped dates and roast till you get a soft mixture.
- Mix dates paste powdered nuts and oats powder and Cardamon powder and mix well.
- Grease your hand with ghee take small portions and start making balls.
- Store in an air tight container once they cool down.
- If you want more sweet you can add jaggery.
recipe by Ruchita Chauhan @cookpad