Potato wedges. Potato wedges are always a favorite for kids and grown-ups alike; they're easy to make and great for barbecues and parties. Make a lot as they're bound to go quickly! Healthier than fried, these chunky wedges are a true delight and perfect for busy weeknight meals.
Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings. Cutting potato wedges is far easier than cutting fries! Potato Wedges recipe with video and step by step photos. You can cook Potato wedges using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato wedges
- You need 2 of russet potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
This recipe post details the method of both fried and baked potato wedges. The recipe is easy and you can choose whatever method suits you. Potato wedges are amazing snacks which are loved by everyone, I have used lemon seasoning and mint to give them fresh and delicious taste. Potato wedges are the ultimate easy side dish – just slam them in the oven and forget about them until hunger strikes.
Potato wedges instructions
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into lengthy pieces.
- Boil it in water for 3 mins and drain the water.
- Combine chilli powder, corn flour, salt, pepper and oil. Coat potatoes evenly with this mixture..
- Bake at 350 degree for 15 mins one side and 10 mins other side.
Potato wedges are a part of American cuisine. This dish basically consists of potatoes cut into a moon shape and then baked or fried. It is a basic food that requires few ingredients to prepare. Are you wondering how to cut potato wedges but not sure the best way? Let us know if you try our method for how to cut potato wedges and tell us how it goes in the comments below.